With so many new patterns and styles of computer with better upgrades have come in the market, there is no doubt that you are using the best source of technology. But that does not spare you from the common problems that are likely to come up. Talking of which blank screen is one such problem that can sometimes be a nightmare, if you are working on some critical project. When you turn on the laptop to get back to your project and only the light appears but bit the screen it means you will have to call up a professional. But hang on, the good part is, you can save some bucks of visiting the expert if you try out the following methods.
Check All The settings:
If you are simply noticing the buttons light and nothing else even no blinking of the cursor on the screen it means there can be some hardware failure. Sometimes, such failure can be minor but if we keep on ignoring it then probably, we will end up facing a lot of trouble. That is why,
- Check the LED light of the monitor and be sure that it is on
- Check if the color of the LED and computer are same and does it blink even when the problem did not start. This can be a clue for you whether to go ahead with next step or not
- If there is no light then you have to plug in the right socket and make sure it is well connected to the electric supply
- If the problem is still not solved then you can think of checking the connection of the wire to another socket
- Even after the above two attempts the problem still persists, then you need to connect the monitor to another system to make sure if there is no problem with the monitor hardware
In case there is, then it is only an expert who can help you deal with such problem. Depending upon the situation, your expert will come up with some troubleshoot black screen problems solution that can be quite helpful?
Choose the Right professional:
You must see to it that the professional you choose holds a good experience and knowledge in this field. You will not like your computer to get opened up completely at any stage. So try to explain the same to the expert and ask him if there is any minimal option which he can choose. This will help you save a lot of money otherwise; such problem can be a costly affair.
Make sure, if any of the things don’t work out and you still end up facing Windows 10 Black Screen problems then you certainly will have to visit an expert. But remember, the given above tips can work is the error is minor and you don’t really have to visit the expert as you may deal on own. Otherwise, neglecting such problem can increase it more and later become a costly affair.