Designed to be concurrent, class-based and object-oriented, Java is one of the most successful programming languages and is currently ruling the IT sector. And if you are thinking of building your career in this field then you are going with the trend. But the people are worried about the future of Java. So today we will be telling more about this language and what future is beholds to the coming generation.
It was first released as a computing platform Sun Microsystems in 1995 which is expressly designed to use in the distributed environment of the Internet. This language is designed to have the like of the C++ programming language and it is much simpler than C++. There is a dedicated community of Java developers, architects, and enthusiasts which are there and the language is tested, refined, extended, and proven by them.
If we talk about the future of Java, then we first need to know what are the great advantages that, this language is providing to the developers all over the world. Some of them are stated below:
- Helps in creating programs that can run within a web browser and also able to access available web services.
- Used in developing the server-side applications for online forums, stores, polls, along with HTML forms processing, reverse array in Java and many more.
- The programmers can combine the applications or services using the Java language which can be used to create highly customized applications or services.
- Also, it is a great tool for writing powerful and efficient applications for all electronic devices. These devices include mobile phones, remote processors, microcontrollers, wireless modules, sensors, gateways, consumer products, and almost every electronic device.
Java is going to be there in the market for so long and it is basically regarded as the COBOL of this generation. There are many job opportunities for the Java developers not only in India but all over the world. There is various skill set which is a programmer needs to be well versed with, stated below:
- Proper knowledge of Enterprise Java Beans
- Familiar with J2EE framework
- Following the architect Service Oriented.
- Aware of Java Servlet Technology
- Have good command over Oracle database, SQL & JDBC, XML, X Query, XSL & JSP
- Knowledge of the services included in Java.
Seeing all the opportunities which are going on in IT sector in the present day, it is safe to say that if you are thinking of making a bright future in this language than it is the right time for them to have positive thinking about it. If you are learning this language in depth and continuing to get more and more information about all the applications currently going on in the world, then you will be able to achieve the heights in your career.