If you are thinking about swimming pool fencing then, you should get in touch with the best pool fencing. Pool Fencing is used for the safety and security of the family members and if a house owner does not have a fence or any other type of barrier installed around the pool then he or she could be breaking the law. There are few countries in the world that strictly recommends the use of swimming pool fence if there are children under the age of six living in the residence. The fence should be at least 1.2 meters high and include a self-closing and latching gate. A fence contractor who is experienced in installing fence and is a famous pool fencing supplier will be able to clarify the regulations in more detail. In addition, many regions and cities also have their own rules regarding fencing.
Know about the 6 benefits of the various pool fences before finalizing on one:
- Aluminum pool fence: This makes the swimming pool look lovely. In addition, the aluminum pool fence is sturdier and robust; however, it can cause oxidization issues. Therefore, they require frequent cleaning and maintenance.
- Wood pool fence: This gives the swimming pool a traditional feel and offers complete confidentiality; however, this product does not provide the uninterrupted look of the swimming pool and require continuous cleaning and maintenance.
- PVC pool fence: This type of fence provides great privacy, and requires less maintenance. The main disadvantage of this type of pool fence is that it has a tendency to droop as they age.
- Steel pool fence: This type of fence requires less maintenance but can take away the beautiful look of the swimming pool.
- Mesh pool fence: This type of fence is simply interesting and is easy to put as the fences can be removed when your children are old enough or if you are planning to shift.
- Glass pool fence: This type of fence is the best among all these types as it enhances the beauty and the loveliness of the swimming pool. These fences can be of two types, fully frameless and semi-frameless. These frames provide an urbane and stylish solution and at the same time offer ultimate safety and security around the pool.
Choose a pool fence that will preserve the beauty of the pool and will provide an unblemished view of nature around the pool:
Glass pool fence is the only solution as it enhances the exterior of the home along with the poolside area, and gives a fresh, chic and stunning look to the premises. The glasses that are supplied by pool fencing pass through the stringent tests and checks and therefore, the fences remain unaffected by moisture, wind, sunlight, rainfall, or debris. If you are planning to get the glass fence for the swimming pool area, ensure that the process of fencing includes steps such as
- Determining the proper height of fencing
- Ensuring the quality of the glass
- Choosing a suitable design
- Opting for self-closing and auto locking systems
- Planning on the installation process
However, if a proper pool fencing dealer or supplier is hired, one can remain stress-free as they would take care of every details starting from the inception to the conclusion of the project.
Tips on how to take care of the pool fence:
Fence made from wood, aluminum, steel and PVC or vinyl requires extra care and maintenance. The glass fence can be cleaned simply with a wet cloth along with a gentle solution and it will give an awesome spark.
Thus, it is wise to select a glass pool fence that complies with the fencing laws.